Ship it between -
Get it between -
- Compatible with AC 110~120V or 220~240V input, 15A overload protection, the output voltage is 0-120V when the input is 120V, and the output voltage is 0-220V when the input is 220V;
- Fit for excitation motors, power tools and resistive loads, such as fans, hand-held routers, electric kettles, electric stoves, electric soldering irons, etc.;
- The maximum power of connecting inductive loads (such as fans and routers) is about 1500W, and the limit power of connecting resistive loads (such as electric furnaces, heating wires) is 4000W;
- The shell is made of strong, light, and beautiful white PVC material, with multiple ventilation holes around it, and the panel has a continuous adjustment knob and real-time output voltage display.;
- Note, the above mentioned 4000W refer to the maximum power when working under ohmic load. The inductive load is 1/3 of the ohmic load. So it can only be used with devices within 40-2000W.
This Variable Speed Controller Voltage Regulator is an ideal electrical device for controlling fan motor routers, electric drills, and rheostat AC voltage. With an adjustable 15A for up to 4000W, this regulator ensures that the desired speed of your motor is consistently maintained.
Input voltage: AC 110/220V, 50/60Hz
Output voltage: 0-110V(110V input), 0-220V(220V input)
Normal current: 10A
Max current: 18A
Maximum output power: 4000W
1.Some motors do NOT support voltage regulation (for example, single-phase motors, dual-value capacitor motors, asynchronous motors, pumps, etc. are NOT supported.)
motor-type equipment can only be adjusted:
1): without the capacitor fan
2): power tools: hand drill, angle grinder, electric screwdriver, etc.
2.The input voltage is 0-110V, then the output voltage is 0-110V.
The input voltage is 0-220V, then the output voltage is 0-220V.
So both 110v and 220v can be used as the input voltage, But both cannot work at the same time. And it Input alternating current, the output is also alternating current, not direct current.
3.The measurement of the output voltage in the empty state is a virtual voltage. It must be connected to a load of 40W or more to measure the correct output voltage.
4.The above mentioned 4000 W refer to the maximum power when working under ohmic load. The inductive load is 1/3 of the ohmic load. The ohmic load relates to the tungsten light bulb, the heating wire, etc. The inductive load relates to the series exciter motor. There are electronic products for printed circuit boards that are used with caution.