Ship it between -
Get it between -
Free shipping in the US
3-5 business days delivery
- Applicable voltage: DC 12-48V wide voltage, 25kHZ PWM frequency;
- Applicable current: 20A rated/long-time working current, 40A maximum current, 1200W peak power;
- Multi-speed: Multi-speed stepless adjustment, 0-100% PWM output;
- Upgraded version: Support PLC control, equipped with Forward/Stop/Reverse switch;
- Attention: Only applicable to brushed motors, please use DC power supply and connect the positive and negative poles correctly, direct connection to AC power is strictly prohibited.
I needed a variable speed to control a MinnKota 5-speed trolling motor for my kayak fishing. I found this to be a perfect speed controller . I can adjust to 2 mph that a MinnKota can’t do. So at this speed I was able to save more on the battery since its variable controller. I would like to give a 5 star it , but the label FWD and REV is wrong. I switch to REV to go forward 😆 and the 4 terminal connection is small for 10 gauge wire. It can improved but 20 amp is good enough for me and I’m going to install a minni fan to get those mos / transistor s cool off
I've used it with several motors and power supplies and it worked great with all of them.
L&Z DC Motor Speed Controller PWM 12-48V 40A
Worked good on first use but wish it was more water proof and gets alittle hot. No problems yet
Most definitely will use these products anytime. Thank you again for helping me out to get what I needed. I needed a speed control and it works flawlessly