Ship it between -
Get it between -
- Compatible with 120V or 220V power input, 15A maximum current, the output voltage is 0-120V when the input is 120V, and the output voltage is 0-220V when the input is 220V.
- Suitable for excitation motors, power tools and resistive loads, such as fans, hand-held routers, electric kettles, electric stoves, electric soldering irons, etc.;
- The maximum power of connecting inductive loads (such as fans and routers) is about 1500W, and the limit power of connecting resistive loads (such as electric furnaces, heating wires) is 4000W;
- Sturdy and durable metal casing, continuously adjustable output voltage, with holes on the back for easy installation and fixation; Warning, not suitable for smart appliances with complex circuit boards.
- Note, the above mentioned 4000W refer to the maximum power when working under ohmic load. The inductive load is 1/3 of the ohmic load. So it can only be used with devices within 100-2000W.
I use this controller to control the temperature in a very large pot that has to stay at a constant temperature. This controller makes it easy to do that.
I bought for the intent of using on my 5in circle grinder/ cutter because it was too fast for what I was trying to do.. It does exactly what it says.. Shipping was fast and definitely would buy stuff from y'all again! Keep up the good work!
Used this controller to offer variable speed to the electric motor I salvaged from a compound mitre saw to power my modified Mc lane reel lawnmower. Seems to be working good.
Love it, just what I needed, when I needed it.